|Transfer time||20-25 seconds|
|Transfer temperature||200-220 ºC|
|Printers||Epson, Mimaki, Roland, Mutoh, Ricoh and Custom Printers|
* Sublimation transfer paper, It can suit for Lacra, Polyester. and Polyester with Spandex textile.
* Especially designed for elastic textiles, no movemenrt between paper and fabric during transfer. The leval of tack depends on the fabric in use. Prior testing is required.
1. Coated sublimation paper for digital transfer printing with water-based dye sub inks.
2. Enhanced tack-effect to work with a wide range of spandex textiles.
3. Maximum reduction of textile shrinkage can be achieved.
4. The leval of tack depends on the fabric in use.
5. Prior testing is required.
6. Sharp text and fine lines as there is no movement between paper and fabric
7. Excellent stability and performance.
Suit for elastic textiles apparel such as lycra materials, swim and surfwear, cycling, running and ice hockey wear.
In order to protect unused sublimation paper, it is recommended to store it in its original packaging, in the poly bag at 68°F -82°F( 20°C -28°C) and 40-60% RH.
Image side is wound to the outside of the paper. Printing is performed in ″mirror″ image. Allow the printing ink to dry before transferring.
|Other widths upto 3.2m and jumbo reel sizes available upon request.|