Specially coated sublimation paper for digital transfer printing with water-based dye sub inks.
Hybrid quick-dry suitable for high-speed printing, high ink transfer yield, and sharp color expression.
Less curling of paper surface in wet condition, wide application for garments, accessories, signage, etc.
Excellent durability and outstanding efficiency.
Recommended for designs with dark, saturated colors or high ink loads.
|Width ||Length ||Core ||Qty Rolls/Pallet |
|432mm/17inch ||100m/328ft/109yds ||2inch/3inch || 168 |
|610mm/24inch ||100m/328ft/109yds ||2inch/3inch || 120 |
|914mm/36inch ||100m/328ft/109yds ||2inch/3inch || 88 |
|1,118mm/44inch ||100m/328ft/109yds ||2inch/3inch || 64 |
|1,270mm/50inch ||100m/328ft/109yds ||2inch/3inch || 64 |
|1,320mm/52inch ||100m/328ft/109yds ||2inch/3inch || 64 |
|1,370mm/54inch ||100m/328ft/109yds ||2inch/3inch || 64 |
|1,524mm/60inch ||100m/328ft/109yds ||2inch/3inch || 64 |
|1,600mm/63inch ||100m/328ft/109yds ||2inch/3inch || 64 |
|1,620mm/64inch ||100m/328ft/109yds ||2inch/3inch || 64 |
|1,820mm/72inch ||100m/328ft/109yds ||2inch/3inch || 64 |
|1,900mm/74inch ||100m/328ft/109yds ||2inch/3inch || 64 |
|2,400mm/94inch ||100m/328ft/109yds ||2inch/3inch || 64 |
|Other widths up to 2.4m and jumbo reel sizes available upon request. |
1) 100% waterproof, instant dry, perfect color perspective and expression;
2) Suitable for sublimation ink only;
3 ) Printing on Textile Fabrics, Polyester and Ceramic mugs
4) This paper has a special finish on the surface so the ink does not soak into the paper. After you print the transfer paper it is then placed on the product to be applied with a heat press.
5) OEM orders welcome.
-Excellent and high transfer release
-High rub and scratch-resistance of a printed image
-Excellent High Saturation Detail Printing
Indoor Condition in Printing Room or Workshop:
Humidity: 40-60% (not more than 60%)
Temperature: 78.8ºF / 26ºC
Transfer Temperature: 200-230ºC
Transfer Time: 20-30 seconds
In order to protect unused sublimation paper, it is recommended to store it in its original packaging, in the polybag at 68°F -82°F( 20°C -28°C) and 40-60% RH.
The image-side is wound to the outside of the paper. Printing is performed in ″mirror″ image. Allow the printing ink to dry before transferring.
1. Polyester and polyamide fabrics, spandex, lycra, nylon used in sports apparel and outdoor clothing.
2. Plastic substrates like skis, snowboards, skateboards, and surfboards.
3. Mixed synthetic fabrics(used in sports apparel and outdoor clothing) with a minimum polyester content of 60%.