Heat Transfer Film DTF- Manufacturers Suppliers Factory From China
Our mission will be to grow to be an innovative supplier of high-tech digital and communication devices by giving worth added design and style, world-class production, and service capabilities for Heat Transfer Film DTF,TX-18021803 sublimation printer,We have confident that we can provide the high quality products at resonable price, good after-sales service to the customers. And we will create a bright future. The product will supply to all over the world, such as Europe, America, Australia,Uruguay, Oslo,Munich, kazakhstan.The company has perfect management system and after-sales service system. We devote ourselves to building a pioneer in the filter industry. Our factory is willing to cooperate with different customers domestic and overseas to gain better and better future
The heating plate of the heat press machine is treated with real air conditioning, and the surface is electroplated without deformation and rust after long-term use. The heating tube adopts stainless steel electric heating wire buried casting type, which has the advantages of non-oxidation, impact resistance, safety and reliability, rapid heating, and long service life. So how to use the heat press machine and what are the precautions for it? The following is a detailed introduction.
Here is the content list:
l Operating procedures
l Safety Precautions
1. Turn on the power switch of the heat press machine, and check whether the machine is running normally according to the normal operating procedures. If there is any abnormality, stop using it immediately and report to the machine for repair in time.
2. Clean the work surface to make the machine flat and smooth.
3. When the heat press machine is working, the machine operator should carefully watch whether the opposing person's hand leaves the machine, and only close it if everything is normal.
4. Center the workpiece on the oil cylinder under the heat press, and place the plates evenly with the same thickness to ensure that each oil cylinder is balanced in force.
5. Adjust the required oil pressure according to the area of the workpiece and the required pressure of the workpiece (generally 20mpa for veneer).
6. Adjust the required time and temperature according to the material of the workpiece (the general veneer temperature is 90"C, and the time is 3 minutes).
7. Press the two upper pressing buttons at the same time with the left and right hands, so that the pressing plate presses up the workpiece.
8. When the pressure relief time is up, the machine will beep. Use your hand to pull down the manual opening mechanism, take out the workpiece, and put it in the designated position.
9. After the work is completed, turn off the electric heating switch first, and then turn off the oil pump switch after the oil pump continues to run for 10 minutes.
10. When the machine is stopped, the hot press should be in a closed state, and the pressed plate should be removed for a long time.
11. Shutdown: Turn off the machine switch and power switch.
12. Clean the machine and surrounding sanitation.
1. It is strictly forbidden to start operation without authorization by non-designated operators of this machine.
2. Attention should be highly concentrated during operation, keep a clear mind, and operation after drinking is strictly prohibited.
3. It is not allowed to adjust the oil pressure calibration, the tightness of the safety cable, etc., and the safety cable should be pulled in time in an emergency.
4. During the operation of the heat press, it is strictly forbidden to bring your hands close to or touch the hot press platform.
5. When placing and removing the workpiece, pay attention to the hand and forearm not to touch the workbench.
6. During the production process, the position of the plate on the heat pressing plate must be symmetrical, parallel, and flat. There must be a plate of equal thickness on the hot plate corresponding to each cylinder. The veneer, sawdust, glue block, and other sundries on the hot press board should be removed in time.
7. Do not change the setting of the temperature control switch (WK) in the heating system casually during the working process. If you need to reset it, you should report to the team leader or mechanic to set it up.
8. When turning off the heating furnace of the heat press, first turn off the electric heating tube and the circulating pump continues to run for about 10 minutes before turning off the oil pump button, otherwise, the hot oil furnace may be burned out.
9. When the heat pressing is stopped, the heat pressing plate should be in a closed state.
10. If the machine is abnormal, report it to the machine repair team in time.
11. After the work is completed, under the premise of turning off the power switch, be responsible for the cleaning of the hot press and the surroundings of the machine every day.
Sublimation ink (also known as thermal transfer ink) is to make low-energy, easily sublimable disperse dyes into digital printing ink, print it on transfer paper, and heat it to make the image beautiful in a short time. Materials such as porcelain, metal, silk, chemical fiber cloth, etc. are very suitable for the market needs of personalized development and the requirements of environmental protection. So what should we pay attention to when using sublimation ink?
The following content
l What is special about water-based sublimation ink?
l What are the requirements for the operation of the characteristics of the sublimation ink?
l What should be paid attention to when preparing sublimation ink?
What is special about water-based sublimation ink?
The production of water-based sublimation ink requires a very high level of nano-dispersion technology and nano-scale disperse dye paste. However, because disperse dyes are insoluble in water and extremely difficult to disperse, and the production of ultra-fine particle sublimation inks requires special dispersion equipment and nano-dispersion technology, few companies in the world have this technology. Water-based dye sublimation inks are widely used in personal desktop inkjet printers and commercial large-format photo printers, but they are mainly used for digital dye-sublimation ink transfer printing.
What are the requirements for the printing operation of the characteristics of the sublimation ink?
Sublimation ink has four color series of red, yellow, blue, and black. Printing materials include coated paper, coated paper, offset paper, and cardboard. Sublimation inks are widely used in single-sheet feed monochrome printing presses, two-color or multi-color offset presses. In addition, sublimation ink has two major product features: First, it can meet the needs of medium and high-speed printing. Second, under normal conditions, sublimation ink can ensure that there is no conjunctiva in the ink fountain of the printer for 36 hours, which greatly improves the efficiency of printing.
Tips for using sublimation ink: First, print out a sample for plate making and printing, and then put it into use. If there is not much deviation between the printing and the actual, you can confirm the plate making and printing sample manufacturing. However, because the sublimation ink is colored in the gas phase, it cannot be printed at the normal printing ratio.
What should we pay attention to when preparing dye sublimation ink?
First of all, under normal circumstances, it can be used directly on the machine;
Secondly, due to factors such as temperature, paper, printing speed, etc., it can be adjusted according to the following rules;
(a)To accelerate drying, mixed desiccant can be added, the amount is 0-2%;
(b)Equipped with sublimation ink dedicated to flush;
(c)Adjust the fluidity of sublimation ink, you can use #6 printing varnish, the dosage is 0-5%;
(d)Reduce the viscosity of the paper, basically, keep the fluidity unchanged, a detackifier can be used, the dosage is 0-5%;
(e)At the same time, reduce the viscosity and viscosity of the sublimation ink, add 52-94, and the dosage is 0-5%.
Nanjing Feiyue Digital Technology Co., Ltd., has many suggestions on using these products. It means that we can help you save you time and money. Therefore, whether it is sublimation ink or sublimation printer ink and Sublimation Transfer Paper, our company can give you the best experience, welcome to consult.
Sublimation Paper Roll, Coating, Slitting, Machine and Chemical .is in accordance with demands of dye-sublimation digital photo printers ribbon and paper, not only tailored fit to customer needs but also incorporate with professional clean room design and planning. Ensures the versatile and easy operation . Sublimation Coating Machine from China, Sublimation Coating Machine .Sublimation Coating Machine which can achieve the two-sided sublimation coating simultaneously.Especially suitable for sublimation transfer paper and colored paper production, with the features of high efficiency of production, low energy consumption, stable performance of equipment, low consumption of base paper, and high yield. Sublimation Paper Coating Machine .Product Details: With the thorough knowledge of the varied aspects of the market, we have been able to provide the customers with a commendable Sublimation Paper Coating Machine. Manufactured in European standards with high precision conformation with the industry set guidelines at our vendors premises, the machines offered by us are developed . Sublimation Coating Machine from China manufacturer - FeiyueSublimation paper coating machine: Mainly include single station release paper unit, blade coating, pneumatic open type hot air drying system, back coating wet Mizube, dryer coherent states finishing department, two roll calender machines, single station automatic correction reel, drive unit and electrical control nine parts. Use a sublimation spray coating machine to coat numerous products at once.Manually coat each item one at a time.You will need to decide whether you want an translucent or a white polyester paint coating on your item.The use of a translucent coating solution is considered better as it does not hinder the looks of your chosen products.
Literotica.com - Members - StoryTeller07 - Submissions
May 20, 2008 · The Breast Machine: 7 Part Series: The Breast Machine (4.48) Experimental device with side affects. Mind Control 12/15/12: The Breast Machine Ch. 02 (4.48) Waking up to the consequences. Mind Control 04/20/13: The Breast Machine Ch. 03 (4.61) Daughter and mother realise they need him. Mind Control 05/29/13: The Breast Machine Ch. 04 (4.60)
TUSY Heat Press Machine 15x15 inch Digital Industrial Sublimation ...
This item: TUSY Heat Press Machine 15x15 inch Digital Industrial Sublimation Printer Press Heat Transfer Machine for T Shirts. $219.99. In Stock. Ships from and sold by Yourgreatstores. Get it Aug 2 - 5. 3 Pack PTFE Teflon Sheet for Heat Press Transfer Sheet Non Stick 16 x 20" Heat Transfer Paper Reusable Heat Resistant Craft Mat.
In China, we have many partners, this company is the most satisfying to us, reliable quality and good credit, it is worth appreciation.
Sahid Ruvalcaba2021-06-30 13:20:43
This company conforms to the market requirement and joins in the market competition by its high quality product, this is an enterprise that have Chinese spirit.
The company can think what our think, the urgency of urgency to act in the interests of our position, can be said this is a responsible company, we had a happy cooperation!
A nice supplier in this industry, after a detail and careful discussion, we reached a consensus agreement. Hope that we cooperate smoothly.