Polyester Transfer Film- China Suppliers Manufacturers Factory
To constantly improve the management system by virtue of the rule of "sincerely, good faith and quality are the base of enterprise development", we widely absorb the essence of related products internationally, and constantly develop new products to meet the demands of customers for Polyester Transfer Film,Transfer PET Film Machine,As a leading manufacture and exporter, we appreciate a great status inside the international markets, especially in America and Europe, because of our top high-quality and sensible charges. The product will supply to all over the world, such as Europe, America, Australia,Turin, Netherlands,Pretoria, South Korea.Due to good quality and reasonable prices, our products have been exported to more than 10 countries and regions. We are looking forward to cooperating with all customers from at home and abroad. Moreover, customer satisfaction is our eternal pursuit
A heat press is also called a bonding machine. According to the different heat pressing media, it can be divided into soldering, ACF (anisotropic conductive tape), ACP (anisotropic conductive glue), TBF (hot melt adhesive film). It is suitable for the connection of FPC (flexible circuit board), HSC (zebra paper), TAB and LCD, and PCB. So what is the principle and function of the heat press? The following is a detailed introduction.
Pulse heating principle, due to the special design of the welding head surface of the heat press, the resistance of the welding surface is very small, and the current will pass through the cross-section with the smallest resistance. By continuously changing the voltage and adjusting the current level, it quickly heats up through the welding head. The titanium alloy indenter of the hot press ensures even temperature, rapid heating, and long service life. The pressure head is specially designed with an adjustable level to ensure that the components are evenly pressed. The temperature is numerically controlled, clear, and precise. Equipped with a digital pressure gauge, the pressure range can be preset.
Features of heat press machine
1. The heat press uses pulse heating technology, with precise temperature control, and the temperature sampling frequency is 0.1s.
2. The diversified working modes of the heat press include a single working platform, rotating working platform, left and right movable platform, etc.
3. The temperature of the hot press is controlled by multi-stage heating and has a real-time temperature curve display. Its mechanism is a silicone tape index mechanism, providing accurate alignment is due to the CCD vision system
4. Large-capacity program pre-stored.
5. Touch operation interface, protected by program password.
The function of the rotary heat-press
roll-to-roll or piece-by-piece processing
The rotary heat press can be rolled or processed and transferred piece by piece. Very suitable for printing roll cloth, cloth tape or umbrella cloth, etc.
File the oil drum to 100% (save 30% of the power)
Uniform heating element temperature, no color difference in heat transfer mode.
100% seamless tube roll
The inside and outside of the drum of the heat press are precision lathes, and the outside part of the drum is finely polished and plated with iron Buddha to ensure the same temperature at each point. Optional single-layer roller and double-layer roller, double-layer roller heating is more uniform, transmission effect without color difference, saving 30%-40%. The stainless steel heating tube directly heats the oil layer, and the temperature can be raised to 200 degrees in 45 minutes.
-100% polyester fiber (stretch)-bicycle, running, hockey wear
Sports and functional textiles
Curtains, blinds, cushions, table covers, towel cleaners, etc.
Banner banner felt game machine home textile
Ceramic metal plate snowboard mug
If you want to know more, you can consult our company. Nanjing Feiyue Digital Technology Co., Ltd. is a high-tech industrial company specializing in digital printing technology and equipment R&D, production, sales, and service support.
The heating plate of the heat press machine is treated with real air conditioning, and the surface is electroplated without deformation and rust after long-term use. The heating tube adopts stainless steel electric heating wire buried casting type, which has the advantages of non-oxidation, impact resistance, safety and reliability, rapid heating, and long service life. So how to use the heat press machine and what are the precautions for it? The following is a detailed introduction.
Here is the content list:
l Operating procedures
l Safety Precautions
1. Turn on the power switch of the heat press machine, and check whether the machine is running normally according to the normal operating procedures. If there is any abnormality, stop using it immediately and report to the machine for repair in time.
2. Clean the work surface to make the machine flat and smooth.
3. When the heat press machine is working, the machine operator should carefully watch whether the opposing person's hand leaves the machine, and only close it if everything is normal.
4. Center the workpiece on the oil cylinder under the heat press, and place the plates evenly with the same thickness to ensure that each oil cylinder is balanced in force.
5. Adjust the required oil pressure according to the area of the workpiece and the required pressure of the workpiece (generally 20mpa for veneer).
6. Adjust the required time and temperature according to the material of the workpiece (the general veneer temperature is 90"C, and the time is 3 minutes).
7. Press the two upper pressing buttons at the same time with the left and right hands, so that the pressing plate presses up the workpiece.
8. When the pressure relief time is up, the machine will beep. Use your hand to pull down the manual opening mechanism, take out the workpiece, and put it in the designated position.
9. After the work is completed, turn off the electric heating switch first, and then turn off the oil pump switch after the oil pump continues to run for 10 minutes.
10. When the machine is stopped, the hot press should be in a closed state, and the pressed plate should be removed for a long time.
11. Shutdown: Turn off the machine switch and power switch.
12. Clean the machine and surrounding sanitation.
1. It is strictly forbidden to start operation without authorization by non-designated operators of this machine.
2. Attention should be highly concentrated during operation, keep a clear mind, and operation after drinking is strictly prohibited.
3. It is not allowed to adjust the oil pressure calibration, the tightness of the safety cable, etc., and the safety cable should be pulled in time in an emergency.
4. During the operation of the heat press, it is strictly forbidden to bring your hands close to or touch the hot press platform.
5. When placing and removing the workpiece, pay attention to the hand and forearm not to touch the workbench.
6. During the production process, the position of the plate on the heat pressing plate must be symmetrical, parallel, and flat. There must be a plate of equal thickness on the hot plate corresponding to each cylinder. The veneer, sawdust, glue block, and other sundries on the hot press board should be removed in time.
7. Do not change the setting of the temperature control switch (WK) in the heating system casually during the working process. If you need to reset it, you should report to the team leader or mechanic to set it up.
8. When turning off the heating furnace of the heat press, first turn off the electric heating tube and the circulating pump continues to run for about 10 minutes before turning off the oil pump button, otherwise, the hot oil furnace may be burned out.
9. When the heat pressing is stopped, the heat pressing plate should be in a closed state.
10. If the machine is abnormal, report it to the machine repair team in time.
11. After the work is completed, under the premise of turning off the power switch, be responsible for the cleaning of the hot press and the surroundings of the machine every day.
Sublimation inkis to print thesublimation ink on special paper. By heating, the image can be made on exquisite porcelain, metal, silk, chemical fiber cloth, and other materials in the shortest time, with photo-level quality, vivid colors, and images. It is clear and can be stored permanently. Sublimation ink is very suitable for the market needs of personalized development, such as photo studios, scenic spots, souvenirs, handicrafts, clothing printing, printing and dyeing factory proofing, large-scale digital inkjet printing systems, color image heat transfer banners, advertising flags, etc., are widely used in photo machines and sublimation banner machines. Below we will mainly introduce the advantages of sublimation ink.
The content includes the following:
l The characteristics of sublimation ink can reflect its advantages
l Comparison of the advantages of sublimation ink and thermal transfer ink
l What are the advantages of sublimation ink transfer products?
The characteristics of sublimation ink can reflect its advantages
Sublimation inks are mostly formulated with disperse dyes for textiles. Disperse dyes are widely used in textile printing and dyeing due to their saturated colors and good weather resistance. So far, sublimation links are still one of the main raw materials in the printing and dyeing industry. The traditional textile printing and dyeing industry has serious environmental pollution problems in the process of dyeing with dispersed pigments, and it is not suitable for small batch production. Sublimation inks are very useful.
Comparison of the advantages of sublimation ink and thermal transfer ink
Through the comparison of the two, it is not difficult to see that the dye sublimation ink has complete chromatogram, bright color, good color strength, colorfastness, washing degree above 4.5, good ink fluency, no toxic side effects, no pollution, and environmental protection.
In addition, the image transferred by thermal transfer ink is colorful and rich in layers, and its effect is comparable to printing. The difference with sublimation ink is that thermal transfer is to sublime the thermal transfer ink under high temperature, penetrate the surface of the medium, and sublime. After that, the image can be formed. Therefore, no glue film will be formed on the surface of the medium, and the image will not fall off or crack, and it has strong light resistance and will not fade for a long time.
What are the advantages of sublimation ink transfer products?
The sublimation ink transfer printing process has rich patterns, bright colors, ever-changing, small color difference, good reproducibility, and the image will not fall off, crack and fade, and is abrasion-resistant and light-resistant, so the sublimation ink transfer products are more The advantages of durability. Excellent ink balance, clear dot restoration, fast complete fixation, and stable on-board. It can achieve the effect of designing patterns and is suitable for mass wholesale production. The sublimation ink transfer process is processed by a heat transfer machine (heat and pressure) to transfer the exquisite pattern on the transfer film to the surface of the product, and the ink layer and the product after forming. The surface melt into one body, which is vivid and beautiful, which greatly improves the grade of the product. Products that have been maturely developed using thermal transfer technology include clothes, cloth bags, hats, pillows, mousepads, coasters, pennants, mirror boxes, etc. hundreds of products.
Nanjing Feiyue Digital Technology Co., Ltd. The company is well-known in the industry with the business philosophy of "customer first" and "mutual benefit and win-win". So, if you have any doubts and puzzles about the sublimation ink and Sublimation Transfer Paper, don’t hesitate to ask. We have the confidence to offer you high quality, to satisfy with your requirements well.
10 Best Heat Press For Tumblers In 2022 – Expert Review
Features : Package Include: you will receive a 20 oz sublimation heat press for tumblers, measuring about 9.8 inches in height and 8.3 inches in perimeter, suitable for cups with a perimeter of about 7.9 inches and a height of less than 9.8 inches; Please note, this heat press transfer machine is not suitable for minors to use or food processing
Associate Members | Institute Of Infectious Disease and …
Associate membership to the IDM is for up-and-coming researchers fully committed to conducting their research in the IDM, who fulfil certain criteria, for 3-year terms, which are renewable.
Hydraulic Press Machine 101: Everything You Need to Know …
Fig.1 Hydraulic Press Machine Diagram. Fig.1 Hydraulic Press Machine Diagram ... (optional) using three-sided space with max retractability 260mm-800mm. Able to preset working pressure and with heat abstractor device. ... It is widely used in automobile parts factory, electronics factory, electric appliance factory, heat treatment plant ...
Funsun- professional sign products supplier
FUNSUN -- China's top personalized customized printing equipment supplier. DTG T-shirt printer, DTF garment printer, UV flatbed printer,1.8m-3.2m large format printer are our most popular models. Not only produce and sell printers,
The sales person is professional and responsible, warm and polite, we had a pleasant conversation and no language barriers on communication.
This is a very professional wholesaler, we always come to their company for procurement, good quality and cheap.
We are a small company that has just started, but we get the company leader's attention and gave us a lot of help. Hope we can make progress together!
The company can keep up with the changes in this industry market, product updates fast and the price is cheap, this is our second cooperation, it's good.