T-Shirt DTG Printer- China Suppliers Manufacturers Factory
Fast and good quotations, informed advisers to help you choose the correct product that suits all your needs, a short production time, responsible quality control and different services for paying and shipping affairs for T-Shirt DTG Printer,S2508 Sublimation Printer with S3200 Print heads,We, with open arms, invite all interested buyers to visit our website or contact us directly for further information. The product will supply to all over the world, such as Europe, America, Australia,Kyrgyzstan, Kyrgyzstan,Honduras, Nicaragua.With good quality, reasonable price and sincere service, we enjoy a good reputation. Products are exported to South America, Australia, Southeast Asia and so on. Warmly welcome customers at home and abroad to cooperate with us for the brilliant future
The heating plate of the heat press machine is treated with real air conditioning, and the surface is electroplated without deformation and rust after long-term use. The heating tube adopts stainless steel electric heating wire buried casting type, which has the advantages of non-oxidation, impact resistance, safety and reliability, rapid heating, and long service life. So how to use the heat press machine and what are the precautions for it? The following is a detailed introduction.
Here is the content list:
l Operating procedures
l Safety Precautions
1. Turn on the power switch of the heat press machine, and check whether the machine is running normally according to the normal operating procedures. If there is any abnormality, stop using it immediately and report to the machine for repair in time.
2. Clean the work surface to make the machine flat and smooth.
3. When the heat press machine is working, the machine operator should carefully watch whether the opposing person's hand leaves the machine, and only close it if everything is normal.
4. Center the workpiece on the oil cylinder under the heat press, and place the plates evenly with the same thickness to ensure that each oil cylinder is balanced in force.
5. Adjust the required oil pressure according to the area of the workpiece and the required pressure of the workpiece (generally 20mpa for veneer).
6. Adjust the required time and temperature according to the material of the workpiece (the general veneer temperature is 90"C, and the time is 3 minutes).
7. Press the two upper pressing buttons at the same time with the left and right hands, so that the pressing plate presses up the workpiece.
8. When the pressure relief time is up, the machine will beep. Use your hand to pull down the manual opening mechanism, take out the workpiece, and put it in the designated position.
9. After the work is completed, turn off the electric heating switch first, and then turn off the oil pump switch after the oil pump continues to run for 10 minutes.
10. When the machine is stopped, the hot press should be in a closed state, and the pressed plate should be removed for a long time.
11. Shutdown: Turn off the machine switch and power switch.
12. Clean the machine and surrounding sanitation.
1. It is strictly forbidden to start operation without authorization by non-designated operators of this machine.
2. Attention should be highly concentrated during operation, keep a clear mind, and operation after drinking is strictly prohibited.
3. It is not allowed to adjust the oil pressure calibration, the tightness of the safety cable, etc., and the safety cable should be pulled in time in an emergency.
4. During the operation of the heat press, it is strictly forbidden to bring your hands close to or touch the hot press platform.
5. When placing and removing the workpiece, pay attention to the hand and forearm not to touch the workbench.
6. During the production process, the position of the plate on the heat pressing plate must be symmetrical, parallel, and flat. There must be a plate of equal thickness on the hot plate corresponding to each cylinder. The veneer, sawdust, glue block, and other sundries on the hot press board should be removed in time.
7. Do not change the setting of the temperature control switch (WK) in the heating system casually during the working process. If you need to reset it, you should report to the team leader or mechanic to set it up.
8. When turning off the heating furnace of the heat press, first turn off the electric heating tube and the circulating pump continues to run for about 10 minutes before turning off the oil pump button, otherwise, the hot oil furnace may be burned out.
9. When the heat pressing is stopped, the heat pressing plate should be in a closed state.
10. If the machine is abnormal, report it to the machine repair team in time.
11. After the work is completed, under the premise of turning off the power switch, be responsible for the cleaning of the hot press and the surroundings of the machine every day.
Rotary Heat Press - Equipment - EastsignRotary Heat Press - BOT-H. Piece to Roll, Roll to Roll & Piece to Piece. - Transfer Printing. - Dye Fixation. - Direct Inks Reactivation. Features. - 100% full oil. - Auto alignment of the blanket. - 3 unwinds & 3 rewinds with additional fabric rewind. Rotary Heat Press The new oil heated 7400 IJO SPORT series rotary heat press has been specifically designed to meet the increasing demand for cut part digital printing. The new oil heating system guarantees a uniform heat distribution across the width of the drum with a minimum of energy consumption. Heat Press Machines from Heat Transfer Ware house Heat Transfer Warehouse offers a wide range of heat press machines that best fits your business. China Rotary Heat Transfer Machine Suppliers and Manufacturers .The dye sublimation rotary heat press machines is a sublimation Transfer press that makes transferring any large job quick and easy. The oil filled heated drum is 8.27″ (210 mm) in diameter and has 240 degrees of wrap achieving faster production speeds than most comparable. Quality Through InnovationHeat Transfer Equipment Including Dye Sublimation Presses, Laminating Machines, Embossing Machines, Fusing Machines, and More. Rotary Heat Press catalog of sportswear printing Roll to Roll Heat Press sublimation roll heat pressBe sure to connect the machine with an air compressor. The machine is pressurized by pneumatic pressure, it is necessary to connect the air pressure first. 3. Turn on the circuit breaker in the electricity box (facing the machine, the electricity box is on the left side of the machine main body), first press the “Power” button.
Fespa is the largest Trade fair for the printing industry, This event is the perfect combination of indoor and outdoor format Laser Signage, Displays, Digital Equipment and Printers. From more than a decade, this exhibition is successfully meeting the requirements of manufacturers, suppliers, exporters, retailers and other professionals by becoming a one stop solution for the entire production supply chain of the digital printing industry. By showcasing world’s latest and innovative textile printing products, this trade show has attained the preferable position in the national as well international markets.
Our company – FeiYue Paper Industrial Co., Ltd will attended the show during February 21 – 23, 2019. Our company are the professional manufacture of the sublimation paper, printer and sublimation ink, If you come, welcome to our booth!!
Aug 05, 2022 · All the latest news, views, sport and pictures from Dumfries and Galloway. We bring you the best coverage of local stories and events from the Dumfries
Best heat transfer printer 2022 - Top 9 Picks (August) - JUST™ …
Jun 24, 2022 · The best sublimation printer for heat transfer. Category: Color Inkjet Printer | Print speed: 30 ppm black / 17 ppm color | Paper sizes: up to 13 “x 19” Paper capacity: 100 pages | Weight: 26.3 lb. When it comes to printers for heat transfer prints and sublimation, the Epson WorkForce 1100 does both and is at the top of our list. This ...
Direct To Film Transfers
But whatever you’re going to apply your DTF transfer to should be completely smooth. Any wrinkles will show up in the print! ... The PET film with the image and the melted powder is placed on the pre-pressed material in the heat press. You’ll then heat press the transfer onto the shirt just like you would any other, for 15 seconds at 325 ...
Heat Transfer Paper, Vinyl, Sublimation Blanks, Press, Printer, …
AddressES Blaine Head Office
Speaking of this cooperation with the Chinese manufacturer, I just want to say"well dodne", we are very satisfied.
The factory can meet continuously developing economic and market needs, so that their products are widely recognized and trusted, and that's why we chose this company.
We have been appreciated the Chinese manufacturing, this time also did not let us disappoint,good job!
Good quality and fast delivery, it's very nice. Some products have a little bit problem, but the supplier replaced timely, overall, we are satisfied.