70gsm High Quality Sublimation Transfer Paper
To ensure the smoothness of the paper, we coated with three times. Pre-coated before coating the liquid, and also back coating.
Paper will never curled when printing.
- Vivid and rich, bright color, very deep black.
- Perfect transfer rate on fabrics, textiles, mug, ceramic, aluminum, metal plate.
- Very fast dry.
- High Speed printing possible.
- Not smear.
- Excellent paper stability.
- No wet cockling or buckling.
- Resolution printing possible.
- High ink load, saturation possible.
- No ghosting color achievements.
- Ink saving.
- All automatic manufacturing with machine by all same formula.
- Lycra materials-cycling
- 100% polyester(stretch)-cycling, running, ice hockey wear
- Sports and functional textiles
Curtain, Blind, Cushion, Table Cover, Towel Cleaner, etc.
- Gaming tables
- Home Textiles
- Metal plates
- Mug, Cup
Suitable ink systems: Water-based sublimation
Indoor Condition in Printing Room or Workshop:
Humidity: 40-60% (not more than 60%)
Temperature: 78.8℉ / 26℃
Ink-load: 250% Max
Transfer Temperature: 200-230℃
Transfer Time: 20-30 seconds
In order to protect unused sublimation paper, it is recommended to store it in its original packaging, in the poly bag at 68°F -82°F( 20°C -28°C) and 40-60% RH.
Image side is wound to the outside of the paper. Printing is performed in ″mirror″ image. Allow the printing ink to dry before transferring.