It weighs 90 gsm and is mainly used on the traditional plotters, to produce
sports garments with ink quantity up to 300%. Transfer on all kinds of polyester
coated hard substrates and polyester textiles. Waterproof and instant dry,
out-standing lay-flat performance.
For medium to high ink coverage.
(1. Superb and quick transfer properties
(2. Instant-dry with high ink absorption capacity
(3. Excellent dunnability and outstanding efficiency
(4. Recommended for designs with dark, saturaed colours or high ink loads
- Lycra materials-cycling
- 100% polyester(stretch)-cycling, running, ice hockey wear
- Sports and functional textiles
Home Internal: Curtain, Blind, Cushion, Table Cover, Towel Cleaner, etc.
Advertisement: Flags/ Banners/ Felts/ Gaming tables/ Home Textiles
Hard Substrates: Ceramics/ Metal plates/ Skis/ Snowboards/ Mug, Cup
Suitable ink systems: Water-based sublimation
Indoor Condition in Printing Room or Workshop:
Humidity: 40-60% (not more than 60%)
Temperature: 78.8℉ / 26℃
Transfer Temperature: 200-230℃
Transfer Time: 20-30 seconds
In order to protect unused sublimation paper, it is recommended to store
it in its original packaging, in the poly bag at 68°F -82°F( 20°C -28°C) and 40-60% RH.
Image side is wound to the outside of the paper. Printing is performed in ″mirror″ image.
Allow the printing ink to dry before transferring.