Transfer on all kinds of polyester coated hard substrates polyester textiles.
Especially designed for sublimation onto fabrics used in sportswear and
soft signage, and display market with optimised barrier properties.
Very high ink coverage and deep colours possible. Desinged for higher
ink loads and detailed patterns of work.
(1. Instant-dry with extra-high ink absorption capacity
(2. Excellent durability and outstanding efficiency
(3. No colour strike-through
(4. Superb and quick transfer properties
(5. Outstanding lay-flat performance
(6. Recommended for designs with dark, saturated colours or high ink loads
- Lycra materials-cycling
- 100% polyester(stretch)-cycling, running, ice hockey wear
- Sports and functional textiles
Curtain, Blind, Cushion, Table Cover, Towel Cleaner, etc.
- Gaming tables
- Home Textiles
- Metal plates
- Mug, Cup
Indoor Condition in Printing Room or Workshop:
Humidity: 40-60% (not more than 60%)
Temperature: 78.8℉ / 26℃
Transfer Temperature: 200-230℃
Transfer Time: 20-30 seconds
In order to protect unused sublimation paper, it is recommended to
store it in its original packaging, in the poly bag at 68°F -82°F( 20°C -28°C) and 40-60% RH.
Image side is wound to the outside of the paper. Printing is performed in ″mirror″ image.
Allow the printing ink to dry before transferring.