Transfer Color is Very Vivid. Price is lower than 100gsm. Quality is
same as 100gsm. only some customers want to save the cost and
also ink loading is not so much. Suit for all the polyester textile. Mugs...
(1. Coated sublimation paper for digital transfer printing with water-based dye sub inks.
(2. High transfer rate, excellent color brilliance on polyster textiles and polyester-coated
substrates, imporved dying.
(3. Especially designed for fabrics used in fashion and sportwear.
(4. Suitable for fast and high-volume printing applications.
(5. For medium to high ink coverage.
1) Water-proof, heavy Instant-dry, quality Paper
2) Brilliant color images on bright white paper
3) Thicker than plain papers so colors don't show through
4) Ideal for newsletters, holiday letters and other photo and text printing
5) Perfect for home or office use
(1. Extremely fast drying
(2. Excellent line sharpness
(3. Superb and quick transfer properties
(4. Outstanding lay-flat performance
(5. Exceptional quality consistency
(1)Print images by sublimation in on TAC paper and wait until ink is dry.
(2)Place the printed face on the textile, heat and press them by flat or
roller heat machine under the temperature of 200°C to 220°C for 20s-25s.
At this time our paper will stick on the textile.
(3)After heating, wait until paper and textile cooling and tear off the paper
from the textile. You will fined the image is transferred to the textile clearly.