Hi-tacky 100gsm Sublimation Paper for Sportswear Printing Characteristics:
Sticky coating sublimation transfer paper: It can suit for Lycra, Polyester, and Polyester
with Spandex textile. Especially designed for elastic textiles. Adequate stickiness on surface
of transfer paper, removing the shadow effect, stable coupling of transfer paper and fabric,
wide application for garments, accessories, signage etc.
Paper Brand: Sublistar
Gsm: 100gsm per square meters
Core: 2/3 inch
Printer compatibility: Oric, Epson, Mimaki, Roland, Mutoh, Ricoh, Bncad and other printers
using Piezo electric print heads.
Suitable ink system: Water-based sublimation inks
1. Sharp text and fine lines as there is no movement between paper and fabric.
2. Enhanced tack-effect to work with a wide range of spandex textiles.
3. Maximum reduction of textile shrinkage can be achieved.
4. No ghosting and good drying time.
5. Excellent stability and performance.
6. Optimal tack between paper and fabric during sublimation transfer.
(1. Sportswear (Swimming, Cycling, Running, Racing, Team Sports, etc.),
(2. Fashion (100% Polyester),
(3. Advertising (Flags, Banners, Gaming Tables, etc.),
(4. Home Textiles (Curtains, Bed Linen, Decorative Fabrics, etc.),
(5. Hard Substrates Polyamide (Ceramics, Metal Plates, Glass, Skis, and Snowboards)?
Indoor Condition in Printing Room or Workshop:
Humidity: 40-60% (not more than 60%)
Temperature: 78.8℉ / 26℃
In order to protect unused sublimation paper, it is recommended to store it in its original
packaging, in the poly bag at 68°F -82°F( 20°C -28°C) and 40-60% RH.
Image side is wound to the outside of the paper. Printing is performed in ″mirror″ image.
Allow the printing ink to dry before transferring.