Sublimation ink is a kind of thermal transfer ink. This process is to print the ink on paper and then transfer it to the substrate. According to the sublimation characteristics of the dye, after the sublimation ink encounters high temperature, the sublimation of the ink is inside the substrate instead of on the surface. Under certain conditions of temperature, pressure, and time, the sublimation ink is sublimated into a gas phase and transferred from the printed paper to the fabric (such as sportswear, non-woven bags, clothing, handicrafts, layered metal, etc.), enters into the fabric through gas-phase sublimation and diffusion, to achieve the purpose of coloring, and there is no hand feeling after printing. The following will focus on the topic of what is sublimation ink.
The main contents are as follows
l Offset printing characteristics of sublimation ink
l The scope of application of the thermal transfer process
l How to use sublimation ink and matters needing attention
Sublimation inks are available in red, yellow, blue, and black series. The printing materials include coated paper, coated paper, offset paper, and cardboard. The scope of application of sublimation ink is mainly suitable for single-sheet paper feeding single-color presses, two-color or multi-color offset printing presses. In addition, the sublimation ink has two major product characteristics: First, it can meet the needs of medium and high-speed printing. Second, under normal circumstances, it can ensure that there is no conjunctiva in the ink fountain of the printer for 36 hours.
Tips for the use of sublimation ink: print out a small sample for plate-making and printing before use. If the deviation is not large, then confirm the sample manufacture for plate-making and printing. Because the sublimation ink is colored in the gas phase, it cannot be printed at a normal printing ratio.
The thermal transfer process can also refer to the sublimation ink suitable for the transfer of cloth and the surface of hard objects that have been coated. The fabric is mainly polyester and polyester cotton, and the hard objects are resistant to high temperatures, such as film, metal, glass, porcelain, porcelain cups, PVC, etc. As long as the sublimation ink transfer materials are resistant to high temperatures, they can be used with thermal transfer coatings. Layers can be transferred through a dedicated ironing machine to complete the image transfer.
First of all, under normal circumstances, it can be used directly on the machine;
Secondly, due to factors such as temperature, paper, printing speed, etc., it can be adjusted according to the following rules;
(a)To accelerate drying, mixed desiccant can be added, the amount is 0-2%;
(b)Equipped with special sublimation ink for indifference;
(c)Adjust the fluidity of sublimation ink, you can use #6 printing varnish, the dosage is 0-5%;
(d)Reduce the viscosity of the paper, basically keep the fluidity unchanged, a detackifier can be used, the dosage is 0-5%;
(e)At the same time, reduce the viscosity and viscosity of the sublimation ink, add 52-94, and the dosage is 0-5%.
Nanjing Feiyue Digital Technology Co., Ltd. Our company has an independent research and development center, an overall printing program training base, a product display center, and after-sales service center, etc. to provide customers with one-stop service. If you want to know more about the use of sublimation ink and Sublimation Transfer Paper, please consult our company.
Sublimation ink is to print thesublimation ink on special paper. By heating, the image can be made on exquisite porcelain, metal, silk, chemical fiber cloth, and other materials in the shortest time, with photo-level quality, vivid colors, and images. It is clear and can be stored permanently. Sublimation ink is very suitable for the market needs of personalized development, such as photo studios, scenic spots, souvenirs, handicrafts, clothing printing, printing and dyeing factory proofing, large-scale digital inkjet printing systems, color image heat transfer banners, advertising flags, etc., are widely used in photo machines and sublimation banner machines. Below we will mainly introduce the advantages of sublimation ink.
The content includes the following:
l The characteristics of sublimation ink can reflect its advantages
l Comparison of the advantages of sublimation ink and thermal transfer ink
l What are the advantages of sublimation ink transfer products?
Sublimation inks are mostly formulated with disperse dyes for textiles. Disperse dyes are widely used in textile printing and dyeing due to their saturated colors and good weather resistance. So far, sublimation links are still one of the main raw materials in the printing and dyeing industry. The traditional textile printing and dyeing industry has serious environmental pollution problems in the process of dyeing with dispersed pigments, and it is not suitable for small batch production. Sublimation inks are very useful.
Through the comparison of the two, it is not difficult to see that the dye sublimation ink has complete chromatogram, bright color, good color strength, colorfastness, washing degree above 4.5, good ink fluency, no toxic side effects, no pollution, and environmental protection.
In addition, the image transferred by thermal transfer ink is colorful and rich in layers, and its effect is comparable to printing. The difference with sublimation ink is that thermal transfer is to sublime the thermal transfer ink under high temperature, penetrate the surface of the medium, and sublime. After that, the image can be formed. Therefore, no glue film will be formed on the surface of the medium, and the image will not fall off or crack, and it has strong light resistance and will not fade for a long time.
The sublimation ink transfer printing process has rich patterns, bright colors, ever-changing, small color difference, good reproducibility, and the image will not fall off, crack and fade, and is abrasion-resistant and light-resistant, so the sublimation ink transfer products are more The advantages of durability. Excellent ink balance, clear dot restoration, fast complete fixation, and stable on-board. It can achieve the effect of designing patterns and is suitable for mass wholesale production. The sublimation ink transfer process is processed by a heat transfer machine (heat and pressure) to transfer the exquisite pattern on the transfer film to the surface of the product, and the ink layer and the product after forming. The surface melt into one body, which is vivid and beautiful, which greatly improves the grade of the product. Products that have been maturely developed using thermal transfer technology include clothes, cloth bags, hats, pillows, mousepads, coasters, pennants, mirror boxes, etc. hundreds of products.
Nanjing Feiyue Digital Technology Co., Ltd. The company is well-known in the industry with the business philosophy of "customer first" and "mutual benefit and win-win". So, if you have any doubts and puzzles about the sublimation ink and Sublimation Transfer Paper, don’t hesitate to ask. We have the confidence to offer you high quality, to satisfy with your requirements well.
In recent years, with the continuous prosperity of the photo inkjet market, various types of photo printers have appeared on the market, as well as a variety of inks for photo printers. According to the solvent, it can be divided into water-based and non-water-based ink. Water-based inks can be classified into pigment-based, dye-based, and sublimation inks that we are going to talk about today; non-water-based inks can be divided into oil-based pigment inks and solvent-based pigment inks. Today we are talking about what types of sublimation inks are there?
The main contents are as follows
l Sublimation ink can be divided into pure cotton digital printing
l Sublimation ink can also be divided into digital chemical fiber printing
l Main points of maintenance of digital printing machine for pure cotton fabric
Let us first introduce the characteristics of pure cotton fabrics printed with sublimation inks. Advantages: sweat-absorbent, breathable, soft, sensitive, easy to clean, not easy to fluff; moisture absorption: cotton fiber has good moisture absorption. Under normal circumstances, the fiber can absorb water into the surrounding atmosphere, and its moisture content is 8-10%, So it touches human skin, makes people feel soft but not stiff and moisturizing, so it also makes the product experience of sublimation ink better. Because cotton fiber is a poor conductor of heat and electricity, the thermal conductivity is extremely low, and because the cotton fiber itself is porous, it is also more comfortable for products printed with sublimation ink. Hygiene: Cotton fiber is a natural fiber, its main component is cellulose, and a small number of waxy substances, nitrogenous substances, and pectin, which is also a major advantage of sublimation ink products.
Sublimation ink digital printing and dyeing technology is divided into two categories, namely, cotton fabric printing and dyeing technology and chemical fiber fabric printing and dyeing technology. The difference between the sublimation ink digital printing and dyeing technologies is the ink used and the production process of digital printing and dyeing of pure cotton fabrics. The printing inks used are divided into reactive dye inks and acid dye inks for digital printing and dyeing of chemical fiber fabrics. The printing ink heads used sublimate disperse dye inks. The production process of digital thermal transfer printing and dyeing of chemical fiber fabrics is pattern design, output printing, sublimation ink transfer ink, finished product, and digital printing and dyeing production process of pure cotton fabric: pattern design is always spraying, fixing, drying, and finished product.
(a)Usually pay attention to the maintenance of the fifth-generation head of the sublimation ink printer and insist on cleaning the nozzle after printing the goods.
(b)Test the printing test paper of the sublimation ink print head before shipping the goods every day.
(c)The selected pure cotton fabric should not exceed 5m, otherwise, it will be easily scratched. (d)The color card must be checked every time the print head is shipped to avoid unnecessary production.
(e)When the dye sublimation ink printer finishes printing, remember to put the head back to its original position.
(f)Do not wipe the nozzle by hand.
(g)Pay attention to spread the cloth evenly when playing the cut pieces, align the card position, and print.
Fei Yue Paper mainly sells sublimation Transfer Paper, Wide-Format Inkjet Printer, Sublimation Ink, Heat Sublimation Transfer Machine, Laser Cutting Machine, and RIP Software. If you want to know more about the use of sublimation ink and Sublimation Transfer Paper, please consult our company.
People's wonderful styles square measure all over, even in life, the attractive patterns on the garments, the attractive color blocks on the cups, as well as the whole emblem on the iron tube wont to hold the candy. have you ever ever questioned however individuals accomplish these unbelievable prints? Please find out about the new press, he helped individuals to finish this complicated printing work. The new heat transfer machine will offer you the uniform pressure and temperature you wish. once you integrate this machine into your operation, you may open a replacement door to your work, permitting you to print higher-quality pictures, graphics, and labels on polyester clothes. Your customers can love the high-quality finished product you create with our sublimation heat transfer machine. I will be able to answer the subsequent three inquiries to assist you to perceive them.
Here is the content list:
l What is a hot press?
l How will the warmth press work?
l Application of heat press machine
A heat press machine is employed to use for warmth transfers onto clothes and different surfaces victimization time, temperature, and pressure. Heat transfer machine will do what screen printing technology and different printing technologies will do, and even additional. it's an electronically heated metal surface referred to as the platen. once you apply pressure to the massive heating surface and administer the proper time and temperature management, you may get a concept of what the warmth press machine is all regarding. (It has AN electronically heated metal surface referred to as a pressure plate. it'll operate commonly once you apply pressure to the massive heated surface and manage the proper time and temperature management.) The warmth press is extremely reliable in production, and its characteristics can save the corporate plenty of production prices. Compared with different printing instruments, its production speed is extremely quick.
Before setting out to run, you'll set the parameters you wish on the display of the heat transfer machine, as well as temperature and time. once set out to work, the heat press machine uses its 2 plates to print patterns. the warmth transfer technology is employed here. we tend to use completely different heat transfer technologies to classify the heat-press, as well as heat transfer vinyl, inkjet transfer, sublimation transfer, plastisol transfer, transparent quartz heat transfer.
The work done by the heat transfer machine is much on the far side of your imagination. The objects he has written embody articles of clothing, cookware, shirts, brim, wood, metal, paper memorandum cubes, puzzles, lettering, handbags, mousepads, tiles, ceramic plates, Mugs, T-shirts, cups, rhinestones/crystals, and different material accessories.
If you would like to get this sort of machine, the city Feiyue cluster from China could also be an honest alternative. They turn out a good vary of warmth press machines, and you'll notice nearly everything you would like.
Once you've got a heat transfer machine, here square measure some tips for with success employing a heat transfer machine:
1.Stress is very important. You should ensure that there's enough pressure before applying for the transfer.
2.Make sure there's a flat surface for application. The victimization cardboard or cushions can facilitate solve this downside.
3.When the transfer fails, don't press another transfer with a similar setting. You will get to recheck the applying directions or modify the temperature or pressure of the warmth press to make sure a better-finished product. How do we understand heat press machines.
If you would like to grasp a lot concerning the heat-press, otherwise you got to purchase a heat press machine. I like to recommend you to browse the homepage of urban center Feiyue Digital Technology Company.
The heat press uses a 2000W transformer to generate a low-voltage large current, which quickly heats up through the welding head, and realizes the heat-press welding of electronic products. It can be adjusted according to the heating speed of different products. The welding head of special materials ensures that the products are subjected to the same pressure. The temperature is controlled by numerical control to make the pressure more precise. The most characteristic is that it is equipped with a digital pressure gauge, which can be preset set the pressure range. So what is the function of the heat press? The following is a detailed introduction.
Here is the content list:
l Heat press machine product features
l Application field of the heat press machine
1. Fast response speed. The heat is concentrated, and the welding of the workpiece with small spacing and fast heat conduction is especially suitable for the use of a heat press
2. The unique learning function of the heat press can set the heating parameters according to the recommendations, which can output a stable temperature and avoid overshoot.
3. Different from the control of the traditional heat press gear position, the energy is accurately controlled, and the unique dual PID control ensures temperature stability.
4. The heat press has fault diagnosis and alarm functions such as temperature abnormality and disconnection to prevent burning of the workpiece.
5. Four-stage heating setting, wide time range setting (0.3-99s), suitable for complex welding process needs.
6. 15 sets of parameters are stored, which is convenient for the use of a variety of welding varieties.
7. The Chinese super large LCD display can display a variety of contents at the same time, which is convenient for operation.
8. Strong external communication function, welding end, failure, RS-232 data communication port, easy to use for automatic welding.
9. The anti-hand pressure safety function of the heat press is used to adjust the looseness/tightness of the blanket so that the two sides are even and the blanket is separated. When the power is cut off or cut off, the blanket and the roller are separated, and the blanket is better protected.
10. The air pressure system of the heat press, the pneumatic roller is being used to apply extra pressure to the roller during the transfer process. The precision equipment of the hot press, the machine frame, and all the rollers are carefully made and reinforced. The reasonable structure of the machine ensures that the paper and cloth can move in parallel accurately without shifting.
1. Heat pressure welding and soldering of flexible circuit boards for LCD, PDP, and other electronic products.
2. Soldering of enameled wires for HDD coils, capacitors, sensors, etc.
3. The cables in the communication equipment and the soldering of the parallel ports.
4. Heat-press bonding of resins for small cameras, etc.
5. The gold wire inside the microwave component is hot-compressed.
If you want to buy a heat press, you can consider our cost-effective products. Our company specializes in selling thermal transfer paper, thermal transfer ink, digital roller printing machine, digital printer, etc. Our company has an independent research and development center, an overall printing program training base, a product display center, and after-sales service center, etc. to provide customers with one-stop service.
China Competitive Price Calendar Press Rotary Textile Heat Transfer .China Competitive Price Calendar Press Rotary Textile Heat Transfer Fabric Sublimation Roller Printing Machine, Find details about China Full Oil Fast Roll Heat Press Machine, Roll to Roll Heat Transfer Printing Machine from Competitive Price Calendar Press Rotary Textile Heat Transfer Fabric Sublimation. A rotary printing press is a printing press in which the images to be printed are curved around a cylinder. Printing can be done on various substrates, including paper, cardboard, and plastic. Substrates can be sheet feed or unwound on a continuous roll through the press to be printed and further modified if required (e.g. die cut, overprint varnished, embossed). A heat press is a machine that presses a design onto a material. The machine uses high temperatures and heavy pressure to embed the design onto the material permanently. For professionals especially, these machines are highly recommended instead of using irons. Irons cannot reach the high temperatures and pressure that a heat press machine can . All calender rotary heat press machine wholesalers & calender rotary heat press machine manufacturers come from members. We doesn't provide calender rotary heat press machine products or service, please contact them directly and verify their companies info carefully. Heat Transfer Machine,rotary heat transfer machine,heat transfer press .Heat Transfer Machine Heat transfer include the Manual heat press machine,cup heat press ,plate heat press machine,.their function was using different pyrography after heating and pressing on the cotton, linen, fiber and fabric. Also can do screen printing mortar foaming process such as heat treatment, can also will heat the color code and portrait photo, landscape press on the porcelain plate .
The heating plate of the heat press machine is treated with real air conditioning, and the surface is electroplated without deformation and rust after long-term use. The heating tube adopts stainless steel electric heating wire buried casting type, which has the advantages of non-oxidation, impact resistance, safety and reliability, rapid heating, and long service life. So how to use the heat press machine and what are the precautions for it? The following is a detailed introduction.
Here is the content list:
l Operating procedures
l Safety Precautions
1. Turn on the power switch of the heat press machine, and check whether the machine is running normally according to the normal operating procedures. If there is any abnormality, stop using it immediately and report to the machine for repair in time.
2. Clean the work surface to make the machine flat and smooth.
3. When the heat press machine is working, the machine operator should carefully watch whether the opposing person's hand leaves the machine, and only close it if everything is normal.
4. Center the workpiece on the oil cylinder under the heat press, and place the plates evenly with the same thickness to ensure that each oil cylinder is balanced in force.
5. Adjust the required oil pressure according to the area of the workpiece and the required pressure of the workpiece (generally 20mpa for veneer).
6. Adjust the required time and temperature according to the material of the workpiece (the general veneer temperature is 90"C, and the time is 3 minutes).
7. Press the two upper pressing buttons at the same time with the left and right hands, so that the pressing plate presses up the workpiece.
8. When the pressure relief time is up, the machine will beep. Use your hand to pull down the manual opening mechanism, take out the workpiece, and put it in the designated position.
9. After the work is completed, turn off the electric heating switch first, and then turn off the oil pump switch after the oil pump continues to run for 10 minutes.
10. When the machine is stopped, the hot press should be in a closed state, and the pressed plate should be removed for a long time.
11. Shutdown: Turn off the machine switch and power switch.
12. Clean the machine and surrounding sanitation.
1. It is strictly forbidden to start operation without authorization by non-designated operators of this machine.
2. Attention should be highly concentrated during operation, keep a clear mind, and operation after drinking is strictly prohibited.
3. It is not allowed to adjust the oil pressure calibration, the tightness of the safety cable, etc., and the safety cable should be pulled in time in an emergency.
4. During the operation of the heat press, it is strictly forbidden to bring your hands close to or touch the hot press platform.
5. When placing and removing the workpiece, pay attention to the hand and forearm not to touch the workbench.
6. During the production process, the position of the plate on the heat pressing plate must be symmetrical, parallel, and flat. There must be a plate of equal thickness on the hot plate corresponding to each cylinder. The veneer, sawdust, glue block, and other sundries on the hot press board should be removed in time.
7. Do not change the setting of the temperature control switch (WK) in the heating system casually during the working process. If you need to reset it, you should report to the team leader or mechanic to set it up.
8. When turning off the heating furnace of the heat press, first turn off the electric heating tube and the circulating pump continues to run for about 10 minutes before turning off the oil pump button, otherwise, the hot oil furnace may be burned out.
9. When the heat pressing is stopped, the heat pressing plate should be in a closed state.
10. If the machine is abnormal, report it to the machine repair team in time.
11. After the work is completed, under the premise of turning off the power switch, be responsible for the cleaning of the hot press and the surroundings of the machine every day.
If you still have questions, you can consult our company. Our official website is https://www.feiyuepaper.com