The heat press is a kind of heating the two parts preliminarily tinned with flux to a temperature sufficient to melt and flow the solder. After solidification, a permanent electrical and mechanical connection device is formed between the parts and the solder. So what are the types of heat press machines? The following is a detailed introduction.
Here is the content list:
l Flat hot press
l Rotary heat press
l 420mm Rolling Roller Hot Press
The flat industrial wide flat heat press can sublimate the logo or type, solvent-based ink, high temperature, and high pressure, and heat transfer printing hemp, chemical fiber, and other materials for a certain period. The temperature is consistent, even in continuous transfer, there is no color error, to obtain a clear printing effect.
Rotary heat press Take Nanjing Feiyue as an example. The latent star rotary heat press has a multi-functional design, which can be used to transfer printed slices. It is especially suitable for small batches and sample production. It has the same vivid transmission effect as large-size rollers.
The Teflon coating drum of the latent star rotary heat press is evenly heated and not easily deformed. The surface of the heating plate is coated with Teflon. The PTFE coated roller has the advantages of high hardness, high wear resistance, and anti-adhesion.
The latent star rotary heat press has two stations. When the machine is running, the fabric and sublimation paper need to be adjusted to prevent fingers from being pressed. Can be provided on request (simultaneous double-sided printing).
The high-density, high-temperature-resistant silicone gasket of the rotary heat press has good elasticity, no aging, no deformation, and no peculiar smell when working at high temperatures. Temperature control, time control, adjustable pressure (maximum pressure can reach 8KG/cm).
Now, cylinder printing presses have added many automated functions. For some longer or higher printing requirements, it can also achieve more labor-saving, more convenient, and more integrated effects. The parts that need to be manually operated are reduced so that when people use this type of equipment, printing can also achieve more convenient and labor-saving effects. Especially this kind of printing can bring a high success rate, basically does not waste materials, and the printing effect is very outstanding. The roller heat press uses a three-open, three-open work process. The "three releases and three collections" workflow is to place protective paper, transfer paper, and fabric before printing, and collect used protective paper and transfer paper after printing. Intelligent operation reduces the manual winding of protective paper and transfer paper, reasonably places waste paper, and effectively uses and plans the company's site.
If you want to know more, you can consult our company. Nanjing Feiyue Digital Technology Co., Ltd. is well-known in the industry with the business philosophy of "customer first" and "mutual benefit and win-win". Our company specializes in selling thermal transfer paper, thermal transfer ink, digital roller printing machine, digital printer, etc.
The heating plate of the heat press machine is treated with real air conditioning, and the surface is electroplated without deformation and rust after long-term use. The heating tube adopts stainless steel electric heating wire buried casting type, which has the advantages of non-oxidation, impact resistance, safety and reliability, rapid heating, and long service life. So how to use the heat press machine and what are the precautions for it? The following is a detailed introduction.
Here is the content list:
l Operating procedures
l Safety Precautions
1. Turn on the power switch of the heat press machine, and check whether the machine is running normally according to the normal operating procedures. If there is any abnormality, stop using it immediately and report to the machine for repair in time.
2. Clean the work surface to make the machine flat and smooth.
3. When the heat press machine is working, the machine operator should carefully watch whether the opposing person's hand leaves the machine, and only close it if everything is normal.
4. Center the workpiece on the oil cylinder under the heat press, and place the plates evenly with the same thickness to ensure that each oil cylinder is balanced in force.
5. Adjust the required oil pressure according to the area of the workpiece and the required pressure of the workpiece (generally 20mpa for veneer).
6. Adjust the required time and temperature according to the material of the workpiece (the general veneer temperature is 90"C, and the time is 3 minutes).
7. Press the two upper pressing buttons at the same time with the left and right hands, so that the pressing plate presses up the workpiece.
8. When the pressure relief time is up, the machine will beep. Use your hand to pull down the manual opening mechanism, take out the workpiece, and put it in the designated position.
9. After the work is completed, turn off the electric heating switch first, and then turn off the oil pump switch after the oil pump continues to run for 10 minutes.
10. When the machine is stopped, the hot press should be in a closed state, and the pressed plate should be removed for a long time.
11. Shutdown: Turn off the machine switch and power switch.
12. Clean the machine and surrounding sanitation.
1. It is strictly forbidden to start operation without authorization by non-designated operators of this machine.
2. Attention should be highly concentrated during operation, keep a clear mind, and operation after drinking is strictly prohibited.
3. It is not allowed to adjust the oil pressure calibration, the tightness of the safety cable, etc., and the safety cable should be pulled in time in an emergency.
4. During the operation of the heat press, it is strictly forbidden to bring your hands close to or touch the hot press platform.
5. When placing and removing the workpiece, pay attention to the hand and forearm not to touch the workbench.
6. During the production process, the position of the plate on the heat pressing plate must be symmetrical, parallel, and flat. There must be a plate of equal thickness on the hot plate corresponding to each cylinder. The veneer, sawdust, glue block, and other sundries on the hot press board should be removed in time.
7. Do not change the setting of the temperature control switch (WK) in the heating system casually during the working process. If you need to reset it, you should report to the team leader or mechanic to set it up.
8. When turning off the heating furnace of the heat press, first turn off the electric heating tube and the circulating pump continues to run for about 10 minutes before turning off the oil pump button, otherwise, the hot oil furnace may be burned out.
9. When the heat pressing is stopped, the heat pressing plate should be in a closed state.
10. If the machine is abnormal, report it to the machine repair team in time.
11. After the work is completed, under the premise of turning off the power switch, be responsible for the cleaning of the hot press and the surroundings of the machine every day.
If you still have questions, you can consult our company. Our official website is https://www.feiyuepaper.com
A heat press is also called a bonding machine. According to the different heat pressing media, it can be divided into soldering, ACF (anisotropic conductive tape), ACP (anisotropic conductive glue), TBF (hot melt adhesive film). It is suitable for the connection of FPC (flexible circuit board), HSC (zebra paper), TAB and LCD, and PCB. So what is the principle and function of the heat press? The following is a detailed introduction.
Here is the content list:
l Principle of heat press machine
l Features of heat press machine
Pulse heating principle, due to the special design of the welding head surface of the heat press, the resistance of the welding surface is very small, and the current will pass through the cross-section with the smallest resistance. By continuously changing the voltage and adjusting the current level, it quickly heats up through the welding head. The titanium alloy indenter of the hot press ensures even temperature, rapid heating, and long service life. The pressure head is specially designed with an adjustable level to ensure that the components are evenly pressed. The temperature is numerically controlled, clear, and precise. Equipped with a digital pressure gauge, the pressure range can be preset.
1. The heat press uses pulse heating technology, with precise temperature control, and the temperature sampling frequency is 0.1s.
2. The diversified working modes of the heat press include a single working platform, rotating working platform, left and right movable platform, etc.
3. The temperature of the hot press is controlled by multi-stage heating and has a real-time temperature curve display. Its mechanism is a silicone tape index mechanism, providing accurate alignment is due to the CCD vision system
4. Large-capacity program pre-stored.
5. Touch operation interface, protected by program password.
The function of the rotary heat-press
roll-to-roll or piece-by-piece processing
The rotary heat press can be rolled or processed and transferred piece by piece. Very suitable for printing roll cloth, cloth tape or umbrella cloth, etc.
File the oil drum to 100% (save 30% of the power)
Uniform heating element temperature, no color difference in heat transfer mode.
100% seamless tube roll
The inside and outside of the drum of the heat press are precision lathes, and the outside part of the drum is finely polished and plated with iron Buddha to ensure the same temperature at each point. Optional single-layer roller and double-layer roller, double-layer roller heating is more uniform, transmission effect without color difference, saving 30%-40%. The stainless steel heating tube directly heats the oil layer, and the temperature can be raised to 200 degrees in 45 minutes.
-Lycra material circulation
-Polyamide-swimming and surfing suit
-100% polyester fiber (stretch)-bicycle, running, hockey wear
Sports and functional textiles
Curtains, blinds, cushions, table covers, towel cleaners, etc.
Banner banner felt game machine home textile
Ceramic metal plate snowboard mug
If you want to know more, you can consult our company. Nanjing Feiyue Digital Technology Co., Ltd. is a high-tech industrial company specializing in digital printing technology and equipment R&D, production, sales, and service support.
The heat press uses a 2000W transformer to generate a low-voltage large current, which quickly heats up through the welding head, and realizes the heat-press welding of electronic products. It can be adjusted according to the heating speed of different products. The welding head of special materials ensures that the products are subjected to the same pressure. The temperature is controlled by numerical control to make the pressure more precise. The most characteristic is that it is equipped with a digital pressure gauge, which can be preset set the pressure range. So what is the function of the heat press? The following is a detailed introduction.
Here is the content list:
l Heat press machine product features
l Application field of the heat press machine
1. Fast response speed. The heat is concentrated, and the welding of the workpiece with small spacing and fast heat conduction is especially suitable for the use of a heat press
2. The unique learning function of the heat press can set the heating parameters according to the recommendations, which can output a stable temperature and avoid overshoot.
3. Different from the control of the traditional heat press gear position, the energy is accurately controlled, and the unique dual PID control ensures temperature stability.
4. The heat press has fault diagnosis and alarm functions such as temperature abnormality and disconnection to prevent burning of the workpiece.
5. Four-stage heating setting, wide time range setting (0.3-99s), suitable for complex welding process needs.
6. 15 sets of parameters are stored, which is convenient for the use of a variety of welding varieties.
7. The Chinese super large LCD display can display a variety of contents at the same time, which is convenient for operation.
8. Strong external communication function, welding end, failure, RS-232 data communication port, easy to use for automatic welding.
9. The anti-hand pressure safety function of the heat press is used to adjust the looseness/tightness of the blanket so that the two sides are even and the blanket is separated. When the power is cut off or cut off, the blanket and the roller are separated, and the blanket is better protected.
10. The air pressure system of the heat press, the pneumatic roller is being used to apply extra pressure to the roller during the transfer process. The precision equipment of the hot press, the machine frame, and all the rollers are carefully made and reinforced. The reasonable structure of the machine ensures that the paper and cloth can move in parallel accurately without shifting.
1. Heat pressure welding and soldering of flexible circuit boards for LCD, PDP, and other electronic products.
2. Soldering of enameled wires for HDD coils, capacitors, sensors, etc.
3. The cables in the communication equipment and the soldering of the parallel ports.
4. Heat-press bonding of resins for small cameras, etc.
5. The gold wire inside the microwave component is hot-compressed.
If you want to buy a heat press, you can consider our cost-effective products. Our company specializes in selling thermal transfer paper, thermal transfer ink, digital roller printing machine, digital printer, etc. Our company has an independent research and development center, an overall printing program training base, a product display center, and after-sales service center, etc. to provide customers with one-stop service.
The working principle of the sublimation printer is to set four colors of solid pigments on a rotating drum. Tens of thousands of semiconductor heating elements are installed on the rotating drum. When the temperature of these heating elements rises to a certain level, it can be The solid pigment is directly converted into a gaseous state, and then the gas is sprayed onto the printing medium. So how to use the sublimation printer?
Here is the content list:
l Principle of Dye Sublimation printer
l Precautions for dye sublimation printers
Dye-sublimation technology uses heat energy to transfer pigments to the printing medium. The intensity of each color is controlled by the temperature change of the print head, and the maximum can have 256 levels. Magenta, yellow, and cyan are the three primary colors we call every day. Any other color can be combined with these three primary colors. Dye-sublimation printers achieve multiple colors and color depths through the combination of three colors. However, in the dye-sublimation printing process, the three colors are not printed at the same time, but one color is used each time, and the required color requirements are combined through three printings. It is for this reason that the printing medium needs to pass through the printer 3 times during the printing process, which also makes the printing process of the sublimation printers are relatively slow, but high-quality photo printing enough to make up for this shortcoming. Some dye-sublimation printers have a film attaching process after three colors. That is, the special materials on the ribbon are sublimated on the three-layer color and attached to the paper surface to form a protective film, which can prevent oxidation and discoloration, waterproof, and anti-fingerprints. This is something that inkjet printers cannot do. The ribbon of the dye-sublimation printer is disposable, and the ribbon is usually sold together with the printing paper. Each roll of the ribbon has three colors of yellow, red, and blue as a set, and each photo is printed. ribbon. Thus, while sublimation printers can also print at a low resolution, printing costs can not be reduced, only a slight increase in printing speed. It is recommended to always print at the highest resolution.
After printing with a dye-sublimation printer, the printed images and text will leave a latent image on the used ribbon. If the content is a body of information, it is recommended to save the ribbon and properly after use. Dye-sublimation printer resolution is also called output resolution, which refers to the maximum number of dots that can be printed per inch in both the horizontal and vertical directions during print output, usually expressed in "dots/inch". The so-called maximum resolution is the maximum resolution of the printer can print, which is the resolution limit of the so-called printout. The printer resolution usually refers to the maximum resolution of the printer, and the resolution of the dye-sublimation printer is generally around 300×300dpi.
Nanjing Feiyue Digital Technology Co., Ltd. is a professional digital printing technology and equipment research and production, sales, and service support of high-tech industrial companies. Company "customer first" and "win-win" business philosophy renowned industry.If you want to know more about sublimation printers and Sublimation Transfer Paper, please feel free to contact us.
In recent years, with the continuous prosperity of the photo inkjet market, various types of photo printers have appeared on the market, as well as a variety of inks for photo printers. According to the solvent, it can be divided into water-based and non-water-based ink. Water-based inks can be classified into pigment-based, dye-based, and sublimation inks that we are going to talk about today; non-water-based inks can be divided into oil-based pigment inks and solvent-based pigment inks. Today we are talking about what types of sublimation inks are there?
The main contents are as follows
l Sublimation ink can be divided into pure cotton digital printing
l Sublimation ink can also be divided into digital chemical fiber printing
l Main points of maintenance of digital printing machine for pure cotton fabric
Let us first introduce the characteristics of pure cotton fabrics printed with sublimation inks. Advantages: sweat-absorbent, breathable, soft, sensitive, easy to clean, not easy to fluff; moisture absorption: cotton fiber has good moisture absorption. Under normal circumstances, the fiber can absorb water into the surrounding atmosphere, and its moisture content is 8-10%, So it touches human skin, makes people feel soft but not stiff and moisturizing, so it also makes the product experience of sublimation ink better. Because cotton fiber is a poor conductor of heat and electricity, the thermal conductivity is extremely low, and because the cotton fiber itself is porous, it is also more comfortable for products printed with sublimation ink. Hygiene: Cotton fiber is a natural fiber, its main component is cellulose, and a small number of waxy substances, nitrogenous substances, and pectin, which is also a major advantage of sublimation ink products.
Sublimation ink digital printing and dyeing technology is divided into two categories, namely, cotton fabric printing and dyeing technology and chemical fiber fabric printing and dyeing technology. The difference between the sublimation ink digital printing and dyeing technologies is the ink used and the production process of digital printing and dyeing of pure cotton fabrics. The printing inks used are divided into reactive dye inks and acid dye inks for digital printing and dyeing of chemical fiber fabrics. The printing ink heads used sublimate disperse dye inks. The production process of digital thermal transfer printing and dyeing of chemical fiber fabrics is pattern design, output printing, sublimation ink transfer ink, finished product, and digital printing and dyeing production process of pure cotton fabric: pattern design is always spraying, fixing, drying, and finished product.
(a)Usually pay attention to the maintenance of the fifth-generation head of the sublimation ink printer and insist on cleaning the nozzle after printing the goods.
(b)Test the printing test paper of the sublimation ink print head before shipping the goods every day.
(c)The selected pure cotton fabric should not exceed 5m, otherwise, it will be easily scratched. (d)The color card must be checked every time the print head is shipped to avoid unnecessary production.
(e)When the dye sublimation ink printer finishes printing, remember to put the head back to its original position.
(f)Do not wipe the nozzle by hand.
(g)Pay attention to spread the cloth evenly when playing the cut pieces, align the card position, and print.
Fei Yue Paper mainly sells sublimation Transfer Paper, Wide-Format Inkjet Printer, Sublimation Ink, Heat Sublimation Transfer Machine, Laser Cutting Machine, and RIP Software. If you want to know more about the use of sublimation ink and Sublimation Transfer Paper, please consult our company.
Sublimation paper is a kind of paper used in the thermal transfer industry. It is mainly used on fabrics where the substrate is not pure cotton. Cotton and dark colors must be transferred with T-shirts! Sublimation paper can transfer color and gradient patterns. This kind of sublimation paper has the effect of sticking a sticker. However, even a good product has a shortcoming. So what are the disadvantages of using the sublimation paper? Here are some answers.
Here is the content list:
Sublimation paper must use special sublimation transfer ink
Sometimes ghost images appear
Sublimation transfer fabrics are limited
The colors are different
The use of sublimation paper requires the use of special sublimation transfer inks made of disperse dyes. Under the appropriate transfer temperature, the products made of sublimation paper will be perfectly presented. Otherwise, neither can the color of the pattern transferred by the sublimation paper be realistic, nor can it show a product with good stability.
Sublimation paper transfers under a flat press, and sometimes ghosting occurs. The reason is that the sublimation paper is relatively flat during thermal transfer, and it will not bend immediately when heated under the press, and the paper and cloth can be flattened. At the moment when the hot platen is lifted during thermal transfer, the sublimation paper will be adsorbed on the upper platen together with the fabric, and then fall. At this time, the high-temperature sublimation paper falling on the fabric will cause a shifted secondary transfer, forming a light-colored ghost.
Sublimation paper is not like heat transfer, it can be hot stamped on all fabrics such as knitting, textile, nylon, non-woven fabric, and Oxford cloth. Because of the limitation of fabrics, sublimation paper is only suitable for ironing on light-colored or white polyester fabrics. The higher the polyester content of the fabric, the brighter the color of the pattern made with sublimation paper.
The effect of hot stamping on sublimation paper is not as clear as hot stamping. Heat transfer can only provide clear original documents, and the finished product can achieve the effect of photos. The color of the product made of sublimation paper is also different according to the composition of the hot-stamped fabric. Of course, the use of sublimation paper is also affected by the temperature and time of hot stamping. If the temperature of hot stamping is lower and the time is shorter, the color will be blurred.
We have been engaged in the sublimation transfer printing industry for many years and our company is well-known in the industry for its business philosophy of "customer first" and "mutual benefit and win-win". Therefore, we are confident that we can provide you with the best advice. If you want to learn more about sublimation papers or Sublimation Printer, please feel free to consult us online. We will provide you with the most intimate and best quality service. Our official website is https://www.feiyuepaper.com/.
Printing Process for Platter Step 1. Get your sublimation printer-ready, get your design printed on the sublimation paper. Make sure you have already done the measurements of the plate and design, and print the design according to the size of the plate blank. Step 2. Cut the extra paper from the printed design on sublimation paper. Capacity: 150 TonV.K. Engineers - Offering Sublimation Paper Coating Machine, Capacity: 150 Ton at Rs 13500000 in Ahmedabad, Gujarat. Wood Finish Coating Sublimation Machine For Aluminium and Metal DoorsProduct details. Wood Finish Coating Sublimation Machine For Aluminium and Metal Doors. Filter tags. Wood Finish Coating Sublimation Machine For Alumin. ×. Products Enquiry. Hi, I am interested in "Wood Finish Coating Sublimation Machine For Aluminium and Metal Doors" and need pricing regarding same. Please contact me. Dye Sublimation Coating | Products Finishing As I answered others on the same subject in the past, I suggest you use a two-component polyester as a dye sublimation coating. It can be 100% solids, provided the viscosity is low enough to apply with your painting equipment. You also must use a wax-free polyester coating. Some polyesters suffer from air inhibition when curing, and wax is . How To Sublimate On Wood And Techniques To Make Sublimation Coating Make sure the lamination paper is the right size for the wood, or cut it accordingly. Line it up with the wooden blank and place both in the middle of the heat press machine. Cover the whole thing with butcher paper. You must apply laminate paper to the side of the wood that you want to sublimate. Now set your heat press at 365 and press it for.