|Features||△Double layer 600mm /24″ diameter drum makes SUBLI600 able to transfer digital and rotogravure paper. |
△ Maximum transfer speed:4m/min(13.1ft)
△ 27 heating elements
△ Substrate handling system – 3 unwinds and 3 rewinds
△ Electronic belt tracking. No air required
|Drum Diameter||60cm or 24”, Double Layer|
|Voltage||3 phase, 220V / 380V / 480V|
|Number of Heating Elements||27|
|Process Path||Feeding in Through Top of Drum|
|Work Table||Yes, but no glass|
The pneumatic roller is being used to enable extra pressure on the drum during transfer printing.
Machine frame and all rollers are elaborately made and reinforced. Rational machine structure ensures paper and cloth move accurately in parallel without offset.
The transfer printing results are as good as those of flat transfer printing machines. Heat transfer printing on both roll to roll and cut pieces, pure cotton transfer printing at a warm temperature.
This heat transfer machine is small and affordable. And blanket is made of American DuPont materials, 10 mm thickness, good transfer effect, long service life.
1. Prevent workers hand into the cylinder ( when they are working)
2. Having an automatic device for deviation and cottection of blanket and conveyor belt
3. Having the function to avoid the scissor damaging the blanket
4. The Blanket can be off the heat drum completely for 8cm distance. No need to cool down the blanket when you want to stop the machine which saves energy, it can also prevent the blanket burn out when power off suddenly
5. Machine has explosion-proof equipment and emergency stop button, safer
6. Having the outer oil tank which is more easy to fill in the oil and safer
7. With breathable conveyor belt which mache fabric heat-dissipating faster and prevent color ghosting
8. With updated air expanding equipment for sublimation paper, finished paper and tissue paper.
- Lycra materials-cycling
- 100% polyester(stretch)-cycling, running, ice hockey wear
- Sports and functional textiles
Curtain, Blind, Cushion, Table Cover, Towel Cleaner, etc.
Flags, Banners, Felts, Gaming tables, Home Textiles
Ceramics, Metal plates, Skis, Snowboards, Mug, Cup